If you are a busy person like I am OR a green thumb that doesn’t have a lot of time for garden maintenance, succulent gardens are the perfect pick. Here are five DIY ideas this summer for on the go women.
- Fill a rugged cement planter (personal fav planters) with a variety of succulents for a container that doesn’t require extensive care.
- Make a succulent wreath to hang outside your doorstep.
- Fill over size letter containers for unusual and different designs on your patio.
- Use dainty combinations of hanging elevated succulents for patios
- A great option for a centerpiece on your summer patio table
Succulent plants can look their best when feeling “stressed” – bright sun, high and low temperatures, and dry soil can bring out exceptional colors in some varieties. I also really love the dessert vibes, such as, throwing in a few cactus plants in the mix. And last but not least you could always use faux succulent plants.