I loved checking out all the back stage beauties at the Lake Charles fashion week, I couldn’t get enough shots of all the make up and beautiful eye shadows! I would like to share some today that you can totally achieve at home in your own personal space. Eyes are usually always the main feature with glowing skin. However, back stage at this show fashion was all about “Prince” inspired and bold lips!
Not only am I sharing with you the back stage beauty pictures but I’m going to give my top 10 most favorite makeup products right now.
- Tom Ford Lip | Pink Dust
- Giorgio Armani ‘Rouge Ecstasy’ Lipstick | #102
- MAC Eye shadow | Rice Paper
- MAC ‘Pearlglide Intense’ Eyeliner | Designer Purple
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Palette | Kissed By Gold
- Lancôme ‘Sourcils Styler’ Brow Gel | Blonde
- E.L.F Velvet Matte Lipstick | Vampy Violet (only 3.00)
- Rimmel London Kate Moss New Nude Collection | #41
- Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Color | Rosebud
- La Mer Soft Fluid Foundation SPF 20 | Beige
Thanks for reading, Also lots more beauty/makeup blogs coming up on the blog!! Stay Tuned!!