I don’t know about you guys, but my hair really suffers from being mistreated. Ponytail holders, little plastic rubber bands and heat really takes a toll on my hair. I love a good messy bun and I love braids. However, I’m really particular about my hair. Today I’m teaming up with one of my favorite hair salons to bring you a few products and tips. Happy Weekend everyone! I have been so sick, so hopefully this weekend will bring much needed rest and relaxation!! Gotta love this Louisiana weather!!
- Try to always do a hot oil treatment here and there, this really makes your hair so soft.
- Don’t take extra long showers, try to use luke warm water. This can really strip the moisture out of your hair and can also make your scalp dry.
- I always try to use a wide tooth comb, this always helps with breakage.
- If you can spend a little more on good products, I highly suggest this. It can really make a different on your hair.
- Try a hair gloss. Try the Kena hair product in cucumber. It really smells so refreshing when you spray it.
Another personal hair goal I’m going to try this year is sleeping with a satin pillow. A cotton pillow case leaves your hair frizzy!
Thanks for reading,