The Lights of Cancer Treatment Center of America

The Lights of Cancer Treatment Center of America

Nine hours of travel time, from my parents door to Newman, maybe ten depending on the holiday rush hours. Pure exhaustion no less! Yet it was through the treatment center Christmas lights that made my moms “good news” more relaxing. With the shadows of the Hope and Faith swans in the darkness of the lights reflecting in the pond water, while my mom was receiving her fourth round of chemo. My dad and I wandered around, looking at what all the center had to offer. Here are some highlights below.

xoxo

Kacie

image image image image image image image image image image image image image

image image image image image

7 Comments

1. Elouise Hennigan
    December 6, 2015 / 7:57 pm

Thank you, Kacie. Your words will, no doubt, be a comfort to many. The pictures are beautiful.
    Aunt Elouise.

• Kacie
      December 6, 2015 / 8:03 pm

Thank you for reading aunt Elouise, I appreciate your feedback!! ❤️

2. Luz Marina Ortiz
    December 8, 2015 / 11:27 am

Hello Kacie & Family,
    Here is the light of God!

I am so sad to learn that your mother is sick with cancer. I’m thinking about all of you. I can’t imagine how difficult it’s for everybody. I learn about you reading the blog of Joey Feek’s life.

I would like to share with you a message of life, love and hope. God has touched my heart to reach you because he wants to bless and heal your mother spiritually and physically. You have the opportunity to accept it and be a great testimony of God’s love, mercy and power, as many people are after they have been healed from cancer, aids, and many terminal illness at the Church of God Ministry of Jesus Christ International.

Here is the links to listen testimonies and find the place where you are living at the present time, in order to visit the Church:
    http://idmji.org/locations/ http://idmji.org/en/ http://idmji.org/

I would like read the good news very soon and learn that God has healed your mother, and that she is fulfilling the purpose of her life.

God bless you all. You are in my prayers. My heart goes out to you.

Luz Marina Ortiz

Church of God Ministry of Jesus Christ International

Testimonies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UNITED STATES
    GEORGIA

ATLANTA
    6765 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD ATLANTA GA 30360 TEL. 678-487-7880
    Second Floor: Thursday 7 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m. Tuesday 7 p.m. Saturday 7 p.m.

LAWRENCEVILLE
    1000 HURRICANE SHOALS RD. SUITE B 1000 LA WRENCEVILLE, GA 30043 Tel 404-606-9361
    Thursday 7 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. Tuesday 7 p.m. Saturday 6 p.m.

NEWNAN
    35 COBBLESTONE DRIVE NEWNAN GA 30265
    Tuesday 7 p.m.

• Kacie
      December 8, 2015 / 11:51 am

I’m so honored that you found my blog and your kind words. It means so much to me to have read them. Your very first sentence touched me. “Here is the Light of God”! That is 100 percent right. Thank you so much for your prayers.

• Kacie
      December 8, 2015 / 11:53 am

I’m going to share you sweet comment on a future blog post if you don’t mind.

3. Luz Marina Ortiz
    December 9, 2015 / 2:13 am

Hello Kacie, Mom, Cameron, Dad & Family,

I am very happy to hear from you. Especially because the message has reached its destination: your heart. Thus, the hope remains alive for your mom.
    Kacie , you do not have to change your religion or belief, not your mom or your family. Just take the opportunity to visit the church, and encourage her to go. You have nothing to lose but everything to win.

One day you will remember these words, after God made the healing miracle in your mom. Perhaps you will say them to someone who needs them desperately. Everything is possible because God is a living God, He is powerful, he works miracles, signs, and wonders!

In the web page there are amazing testimonies, unfortunately most of them are in Spanish. I’m sharing some of them with English subtitles. You can learn about them through a friend or somebody that speak both languages.

Isaiah 55:8
    ” 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

Jeremiah 33:66
    “Behold, I will bring health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.”

Acts 4:30
    “While You extend Your hand to heal, and signs and wonders take place through the name of Your holy servant Jesus.”

Hebrews 4:12, 16
    “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” “16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

Testimony healing from aneurysm

Testimony healing from cancer

Testimony healing from a permanent speech disorder

Thank you very much Kacie for thinking about my words for your post. I say that more than my own words, they are God words, because I’ve been praying in order to write and send you the messages. It’s fine with me, go for it! I just have to say that English is my second language, I speak Spanish, I tried to write, translate, check, edit, it’s not easy for me, and I am not sure about the structure, the way it’s written. Could you please edit the second to last sentence and write: I would like to read… Thanks!

Take care Kacie, God bless you, your Mom, and your family. I’m praying and asking God to give health, peace and abundant love to all of you!

LM

4. January 7, 2016 / 12:22 pm

I don’t care about this, now i’m earning around 5000$ a month.
    There is tricky method i found on the web. If you want to learn it
    too, just type in google: Riesling’s strategy