I’m starting something new called, “Through My Lens” these will be random lifestyle pictures and you can see by simply clicking on the category link. Enjoy!
Young love is everything.
Here are my top ten, young love and on a budget, date night ideas.
1. Go Sightseeing – hold hands and window shop
2. Volunteer – there are all sorts of places to help out, food banks, nursing homes and hospitals are just to name a few. What a great way to get to know the inside of someones heart.
3. Biking – it’s free, it’s healthy and its fun. Parks, down towns or a scenic bike trail.
4. Get to know each other’s favorite foods. Pick up some sandwiches and have a picnic. It’s inexpensive and romantic.
5. The classic game night. A little competition never hurt anyone.
6. Bake – whip up some yummy cookies. A great gift for when you meet the parents.
7. Group Movie Nights
8. Take A Walk – just going for a walk can be fun!
9. Get Crafty – during the holidays make your own couple card and send them by mail. I would rather see a cute homemade card in the mailbox than another lame post on social media! 😊
10. Attend A School Event Together – high school or college. Pig out on junk food in the stands while sharing a BIG glass of cold coke!
What are some of your favorite young love memories?!
Mine was getting a box full of pennies during an elementary Christmas party.
Never wish your life or your youth away,